Werde Teil der X-Plane Community

Interesse ein Teil von Deutschlands größter X-Plane Mulitplayer Community zu werden?

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

X-Plane 11.20b5 Is Out

Dieses Thema im Forum "Developer News" wurde erstellt von Ben Supnik, 14. April 2018.

1. Ben Supnik

Ben Supnik Gast
    Gast

X-Plane 11.20b5 came out this week – notes here. Beta 5 fixed the rest of our open rendering engine/material bugs, including artifacts on orthophotos. If you are a scenery or aircraft developer, please check your aircraft or scenery against 11.20 beta 5 and make sure there are no rendering changes compared to 11.10. If it looks different than 11.10 in a bad way, we don’t know about it and it’s not going to be fixed if you don’t say something.

Over the last year we’ve been working quite a bit internally to automate testing. We still do a lot of hand-testing (that is, Jennifer flies the sim and then tells us we’re bozos) but we also have extensive infrastructure to script the sim. So we’re looking to automate the process of checking third party scenery for rendering artifacts, so we can catch more rendering bugs more often.

I’ll post once 11.20 is final about how to get your custom scenery into our test. My hope is that with automation, we can catch bugs faster and you (the third party author) can have your add-on tested without having to do the work yourself.

I’m OOTO next week but if things go well, we’ll have a release candidate when I get back.

The post X-Plane 11.20b5 Is Out appeared first on X-Plane Developer.

Weiterlesen...

Diese Seite empfehlen

Willkommen im Chat von German-XFlight!
  1. Zur Zeit chatten keine Benutzer.

Du hast nicht die erforderlichen Berechtigungen um den Chat zu nutzen.

Zur Zeit chatten keine Benutzer.
Chat [0]